13 Always n Forever...

13 Always n Forever...
SUPER JUNIOR

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Suddenly...

suddenly my heart hurt...
suddenly i'm thinking 'bout u...
suddenly our memories come to my mind...
suddenly i miss u...
suddenly i'm crying...
suddenly i want u by my side...
suddenly.........


Really, what did you do during this year, love?
After letting you go
I felt like I was going to go crazy and dead
Up until yesterday

In that long period of time
There’s only you who left me
Having no other thoughts but of you
That’s how this year is passing by

The memories of that rainy day
When I went to go find you
The clear sunshine that shined down on us when we walked together
None of these have left me
Inside my head
It makes me slowly die

All of my friends have become adults
But me
Still like an immature child
Having no other thoughts but of you
It’s just like being dead

I can’t understand our breakup
Even now I imagine our future
Even after our breakup
Just like how my heart is always living by your side
It’s as if it’s dead

I stop the moments that I loved you
Even when we’re together
I won’t be able to remember you
If I just think that I wasn’t any of these
Then it’s nothing
If I can’t forget you
It’s as if i’m dead

i'm sorry coz i still hv u in my mind......

No comments:

Post a Comment